Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dr. Phil has lost it

Dr. Phil and Robin have totally sold out to the ratings race. The new season opened with new heights of hype. I like Dr. Laura better. She gets right to the point, tells 'em what they need to hear and if they don't like it, that's their problem. There's none of Phil's "I'll give you my hard hitting, straight from the shoulder word on what you need to do right after these commercials. " I'm asleep before he comes back. Reminds me of the old story about the super salesman bride groom who spent his wedding night sitting on the edge of the bed, telling his bride how great it was going to be when they made love.

1 comment:

  1. I think Dr. Phil lost it a long time ago. By the way, thank you for stopping by my blog and for being the voice of reason. Yes, I'm banging my head against a wall:-)

    ReplyDelete