Sunday, September 27, 2009

Social Nutwork

No, that title doesn't contain a typo. I am now on Facebook, one of the social network places. That one's not as nutty and juvenile as some of the others. I joined mostly for the amusement of my grandsons who think it's cool that an octogenarin grandpappy still has enough working brain cells to turn on a computer and type something that makes sense most of the time. I still like blogging better. I do that alone and I am not all that social. I just keep on grinning like a cheshire cat, greatly amused by what I grind out, burping up those canary feathers.
---------
-----------
Other blogs:
goofy church stuff
farting around

1 comment:

  1. I just joined Facebook a few weeks ago. I saw Norman Corwin on there--and he is 99. Haven't asked him to be my "friend" yet. I don't quite know what to do with the site. Like you, I prefer blogging. I miss it and am trying to stage a comeback.

    ReplyDelete