Saturday, August 10, 2013

Canadian Capers


Oh boy, I am going nuts with memories of crossing the Bluewater Bridge from Port Huron, Michigan to Sarnia, Ontario or going through the tunnel under the Detroit River to get to Windsor.  And how about the short ferry ride across the St. Clair River from Marine City, Michigan to Sombra, Ontario.  I wonder what is causing all this.  I know, I saw some beautiful Canadian Grown sunflowers at the store.  While I am in the mood,. you must watch this funny video by a famous Canadian   that we all know.  But I bet we didn't know he's from the land North, East or South of Michigan.  Yes, you go South from Detroit to Windsor.  Check the map. While you are listening, I think I will consume a jug of Canola Oil to see just how Canadian I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment