Thursday, November 08, 2012

Stay tuned ... great titles

I shoulda been a headline or title writer.  There are countless titles for new posts in my head.  One of these days I will get around to writing posts to go with those splendid titles.

-------------------------
When Popeye gave up spinach
 Hammond's gift to the world., No, not the organ.
Claghorn's Leghorn Legacy
What do we do in the dew with Dolores

Those Quirky Canucks

With a song in my head

Underground Love

Whoopie John Wilfahrt

 Private  Eyes organ-ized

Where's Les Tremayne?

--------------------------------------

I can hardly wait to see what these will be about

2 comments:

  1. What a "Methodist Conga Line"-up (to mention one of those glorious titles of yours that did translate into a post). I generally start with a nutshell of a headline but often lose sight of the kernel. I also enjoy making up names, which is usually as far as I get when I try to write fiction.

    So, tell us what remains of Les.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost have my title and end in my head before I begin. The middle takes care of itself.
    I am thinking of visiting a Methodist church to see if they have rock dances in the social hall. But I don't really want to know.

    ReplyDelete