Friday, February 12, 2010

"Bones" ...Quirky fun

It's clear that I like quirkiness in my TV Fare. Which is probably why the only forensics/crime show I like is "Bones."  There's also the presence of Michaela Conlin.  She gets my vote as TV's hottest babe.  What a quirky love life "Angela"  leads. I guess she goes both ways.
Last night's episode started at a chicken farm operated by a guy named Cluckston.  That's funny.  I think the writers have great fun with their scripts.
Most interesting ... males are   most often portrayed as brilliant but dense, socially inept eggheads. But here we have a woman in that role.  Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan does it very well.  Fun fun fun.

2 comments:

  1. Man, if we lived in the same city, I KNOW we'd be hanging out all the time! I love "Bones" -- and "quirky" is a great word to describe it.

    In fact, "Bones" is one of the few programs in my Subscriptions queue on Hulu.com -- any time a new episode airs, it shows up in my queue, so I get to see it almost without commercial interruption (which is great).

    And I totally agree about Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be great fun to be your second father, weird uncle, older brother or whatever might work, Scott. If we hung out, you might even get me to return to my Methodist roots. Johnny and Charley Wesley would probably like that.

    ReplyDelete