Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Weird Online Groups

I have been on probably 8 or 10 groups. Everything from exotic diseases to Hammond Organs and Wurlitzer Pianos and goofy religions and all sorts of hobby and professional interests. People who spend too much time on the internet are weird. I spend too much time on the internet. Every group I've been on has degernated into feudin', fightin' and fussin' that would get you punched in the nose if you said those things in person. A guy on my group that's supposed to be about antique radios is all pissed at the administrator who deletes his rants about the price of gasoline.
I am now embroiled in deep do-do about Lawrence Welk. I love those corny old shows. Can't get enough of it. Other guys in the group say it's the ultimate pollution of the TV airwaves. Those guys need to get a life. I need to get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment