Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Introverts and Cats



Harry is right.  A meeting of introverts would be a most  unconventional convention. It gets funnier as I think about it.  A ballroom full of tables with a lone occupant at each one, being his or her best introvert self. 
Putting together such a meeting would be like herding cats.  I wish I had thought up that phrase.  It's more than a clever analogy.  Its a fact of feline life.  Cats will not be herded.  I have three and they herd me.

 Up there is Amos, who became Amy, soaking up the heat from the Comcast box. She is evil.


Here is Andy.  He is a sweet old guy.  Like me. His full name is Andretti, after the race car driver.












Willie is much too cute and charming and she knows it.




I wonder if there could be a convention of introverts and their cats.  That might work for those who get along better with pets than other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment