Friday, April 10, 2009

Lust



Have I forsaken Bettie Page now that she has gone to that special corner of heaven (or hell if that is your belief) reserved for former pin-up girls? According to Robert Schuller of Crystal Cathedral fame, who spoke at her funeral service, she smiles down upon those in attendance and thanks them for coming. Have I forgot bodacious Bettie and immediately started lusting for the outrageously cute little old Southern girl, Reba McIntire? No, no! I have added a photo taken at Bettie's funeral to my shrine. I also found some police mug shots taken when she was arrested after having a breakdown and doing dreadful things. I shall not display those. Too painful. I shall look lovingly upon the several poses that grace my Bettie Shrine, including this treasured get-well drawing from Grand Rapids, Michigan artist friend Jack Snider.

No comments:

Post a Comment