Thursday, May 24, 2007

Pertinent Poop about Beautiful Insides

I Love advertising. Thanks to Metamucil's new commercials, I appreciate my beautiful insides. Metamucil, best described as artificially flavored sand, used to be icky stuff that old people take to help us "keep regular." That's a nice euphemism for regularly depositing a well formed turd in the family commode every day with no pain, no strain. The new commercials are aimed at young women who want to keep their insides "clean and beautiful." No mention of bathroom duties. Just yesterday I saw this strikingly beautiful woman, who also seemed to radiate that elusive inner beauty. I am thinking, "Does she take Metamucil??"

2 comments:

  1. Does this fall under the catagory of "Who gives a shit." Maybe politicians should take this stuff because they are full of it. Don't you love it when they talk about pooping in such a beautiful way. Doesn't this just make you want to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, talk about a manufactured need--beautiful entrails?

    Cherry Jell-O is less expensive, and really rouges up a colon, I hear.

    ReplyDelete