Saturday, February 10, 2007

Magnetic Personality

I must thank God or whoever it is that sends me ideas in the middle of the night. If It's God, He has a sense of humor. Most of the thoughts are not profound, just silly and fun to play with. Maybe it is God and He sends us what we need. Anyway ... I got this idea for some word play that's too good to pass up. The promotional material for THE SECRET, the book and movie that has everybody excited, names Carnegie as one of the great practioners of the law of attraction that they say sends out magnetic waves and brings whatever you think about into your life. Andrew Carnegie, at one time the richest man in the world, great philanthropist, founder of U. S. Steel. You could say he was a magnate and a magnet. There. I said it and I'm glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment